Sunday, March 19, 2017

Midnight Magic

This quilt was created by Capri for the Project QUILTING – Time is UP Challenge.  There is a lot more to the story but her mom needs the computer to help others get linked up.  Capri will be back to share later. Thank You

I got the idea of Cinderella's glass slipper because we are listening to The Land Of Stories in the car.

I made the clock read midnight.
IMG_5545
So Cinderella lost her glass slipper.

My mom let me quilt this how I wanted.

I don't know what else to say.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea and I just love the fabrics you chose. The beads really look great around the clock! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are perfect, and my favorite colors! Is that a real clock face? Very cool. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent representation of the theme. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Capri! the colors and the quilting are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Capri this is a brilliant idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever design Capri...love your interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love how you interpreted this, especially with the clock at midnight. And you slipper is so pretty. You did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete