Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Heart of Love

The Heart of Love – A Quilted Pillow by Mercedi Lapacek, age 8 for the ‘Have a Heart’ Project QUILTING Challenge.IMG_7461

Hi   I am Mercedi Rose  Lapacek, I made a quilted  pillow. It is my  first  pillow!  I  can enter  it in  two  different  Challenges! (project QUILTING and the Nancy Zieman Pillow Challenge)

 

IMG_7471

I used  my own  needle  and   thread   from  my   Gramma  for my birthday.

 

IMG_7476

I am  very   proud  of it.  Have  you   ever  made  a pillow before?

 

IMG_7478

I put snowflakes and other fancy stuff on it.

 

IMG_7481

I am 8 years old and I made it all by my self!

 

IMG_7482

I love it!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Super super cool! The Heart of Love it a perfect name --- It's huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm so proud of you. You've made a wonderful pillow, Cedi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, Cedi. You make Gramma very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job! It is a great pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pillow! I like all the extra details, the decorative stitches and the aded hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun pillow! I'd be proud too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cedi, Your pillow is super cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome pillow! My daughter is 8 too but she can't sit still long enough to sew! I really hope you win the pillow challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome pillow! I got my first sewing box at age 5 and loved to make little pillows for my dolls. Yours will look great on your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pillow is so cute! Love all the fancy stitches and the different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pillow is so bright and makes me smile. It's almost as cute as you. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pillow. It is so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pillow! I think you are a very talented and clever girl. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.
    ~Janie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pillow! good job Cedi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great! I love making pillows too. Congratulations on getting this finished so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so proud of your pillow Cedi! You did this all by yourself and did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete