Sunday, January 11, 2015

The First Tournament

BAsketball cedi 2
photo by Darcy Steinhorst
Hi my name is Mercedi. I am 8 years old. I had my first basketball tournament on saturday January 10.
Basketball cedi 3
photo by Darcy Steinhorst
I had so so much fun even though we lost all three games.It was a good experience.
basketball cedi
photo by Darcy Steinhorst
My Mom, Dad, gramma and Grampa, Pip,Capri where all there to see me and my team play basketball!

Cedi's mom here ... Amy Jo Cross got this picture of Cedi in action and I just had to come and add it to the post.  

3 comments:

  1. Grampa and I really enjoyed your tournament. We are looking forward to watching you and your classmates as you learn the game of basketball and get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having fun and sharing it with your family is what playing a sport is all about. Great attitude for a great girl! Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Cedi! You look like you're getting the hang of it from the pictures! Love you!

    -Uncle Brian

    ReplyDelete